This year I had promised myself not to participate in any SAL since the beginning of the decidedly shaky on the front cross. But then I saw this, proposed by Frank and Bruna, this is a scheme of Jardin Privé which I bought last year, the pattern in pdf format ... after several much consideration I've decided and I are united in the queue for participants.
The stage I started yesterday, I decided to start from the middle pane, and I must confess that this embroidery is very smooth!
I chose a piece of linen 40 count Zweigart the cream and the white part that "disappears" a little 'being embroidered with a stranded wire, for now I like is coming.
sbriciare If you want the blog of my traveling companions, can be found on the right-hand column, I have not had the opportunity to savor them slowly, but the next day account to behold her going . I hope I have not forgotten anyone, if not please do me a whistle.
xxx Good to all, see you soon Pam.
0 comments:
Post a Comment