Thursday, December 23, 2010

How Fast Will A 9hp Go Kart Go

... Happy Holidays ...

In this gloomy day when the rain is the host and I find myself once again to have the ADSL phone connection and a dancer, before finding myself again forced away from web, I wanted to wish all my friends and virtual ...
LOT Merry Christmas
you can happily spend these days of celebration in the company of your loved ones!
I leave you with the latest jobs in 2010. Mandala
Passion Embroidery, done on 40 count linen.

A little freebie for Lavender & Lace embroidered on linen Zweigart 11 threads sberluccicoso ...
SottoMoka with hearts from some embroidery Parolin and small star with another extract from a scheme of Renato ...
still a star decorate the tree and a small basket with a little embroidery of SNP.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
soon Pam a hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment