In those days I was a little bit away from the web, time flies at this time and things to do - finish are so many! I'm finishing some
to design and hope to do it before Christmas.
Meanwhile, I show you this free scheme in 2002 to Lavender & Lace, small yes, but very valuable, including among others as well as the usual beads and metallic threads even these special yarns purchased long ago, for a Another project currently resting in the drawer of I ^ _ ^! E 'embroidered on linen medieval Passion Embroidery 30 count taken as a stand Hobby Show, the picture seems darker, but it really is a beautiful color sugar paper.
to design and hope to do it before Christmas.
Meanwhile, I show you this free scheme in 2002 to Lavender & Lace, small yes, but very valuable, including among others as well as the usual beads and metallic threads even these special yarns purchased long ago, for a Another project currently resting in the drawer of I ^ _ ^! E 'embroidered on linen medieval Passion Embroidery 30 count taken as a stand Hobby Show, the picture seems darker, but it really is a beautiful color sugar paper.
And here we are with the fifth stage of the sal paperentole , who knows what they can never make a new pair of shoes ?!?!?! ^______^!
0 comments:
Post a Comment