I am very pleased to have obtained great satisfaction and positive results and have focused most of the goals I had set at the beginning del'anno.
result of a daily schedule quantified and adequate hard, everything has led me to get a much higher level of competition the previous season with satisfactory results and a first place ranking in the "SUPER RANKING" on national level.
be joined by The groundwork was essential for the location of training, for the breaking of swimming with Oscar Veronese has worked on the increase rate base and the improvement of the technique of swimming.
For cycling has been a preparation aimed at having the ability to lactate aerobic and strength necessary to incur the third leg with a youthful independence and concentration.
For travel with the fitness coach Daniel Franzini has developed a program of technique, speed and capacity for aerobic power, with the goal of running as fast as possible.
I have not neglected to prepare for transitions (T1 and T2) which are inseparable part of the triathlon to make the transitions with agility, joint mobility and speed.
I have participated in 43 races in, 22 Sprint Triathlon, 7 Olympic Triathlon, Duathlon and 1 Acquathlon 13, where in every race I gave my best, it was nice to face them with enthusiasm and anxiety; the previous season I must admit that my approach and attitude of both pre-race race that is definitely improved, I felt happy in every race and passed tired enthusiastically ready to face the new challenge.
I met many colleagues, made new friends, saw new places that have enriched me very much. I must admit that being part of a winning team I was much stimulus, with the season Los Tigres with elite athletes and the Argentine coach Marco Novelli good friend and an active organizer and has been excellent.
I qualified as a student instructor Triathlon.
I am convinced that next season will be even better just around the corner I'm ready ... I'm already working and I put the ambitious and important, the 2011 season will be essential to target the top ranking so I train every day than the schedule: determination with passion and commitment I feel really happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment