Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Song In Hp Commercial December 2009

... ...

Return to update the blog. Not that the phase of "acute laziness" that struck me with the beginning of the year I have completely abandoned, but in front of the junction close permanently or I get back in the game, slowly slowly, the second option has prevailed!
The month of January is literally flew and my "production" cross and which ones have amounted to a wounded sloth ^__^.
But I managed to finish a couple of ricamini - ini-ini. This is the most important emotional talking about, because for a person to me very expensive.
This is a pattern found on an old DFEA Carnet de Broderie No. 5 "Très chic, toile de Jouy". The frame is of Maison du Monde.
Here a detail of embroidery and listen, listen with my latest work I have also completed the 40 count Permin linen horrid ^________________^!
For the rest all goes well, the month of January has passed without major bumps apart from a small domestic accident which, fortunately, did not leave any consequence to those who suffered.
I have to go, but I promise that I will return soon to read your blog, also missing for about a month because I think I lost a lot of things unfortunately.
A hug and thanks to all those who have insisted that my little house virtual close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment