I love my husband for many reasons including the fact that he is an extremely thoughtful and quiet, and having a few years older than me has a vision of life clearer and more balanced, more realistic so defines him.
today or rather tonight having the time of this writing, here and I thank him publicly, because despite not boast special skills, managed to retrieve an email I received a few days ago and mysteriously disappeared from my computer, or more simply referred to by the sender ...
These few lines that we read and reread carefully coming to the conclusion that there were two interpretations ...
I chose to share his interpretation and I believe and hope that is correct, but to paraphrase the lyrics of a famous song "we'll find out just living ...".
So thanks Mark for being always by my side in good times and bad, reminding me that life is not all white or black, but there are many shades and colors that often escape me. I love Pam.
0 comments:
Post a Comment